LCES is affiliated with the Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools(OACS), a Christian school service organization based in Ancaster, Ontario. We are part of the Woodstock District of OACS, comprised of area Christian Schools in Woodstock, Strathroy, Aylmer, St. Thomas and Clinton. The OACS represents over 70 schools (55 elementary, 15 secondary) with 700 teachers and 10,000 students throughout the province. The Allliance is part of Christian Schools Canada (CSC). CSC has headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba and consists of 3 districts throughout Canada. The CSC is in turn part of the larger body of Christian schools around the world, known as Christian Schools International, or CSI.
LCES is also affiliated with London District Christian Secondary School. LDCSS strives to provide a high school education that integrates Christian faith, learning, and living for a life of Christian service. Students receive a good academic education which provides them with a variety of options after graduation. Today, LDCSS has grown to about 360 students who come from London and the surrounding area.
LCES is also a part of the London District Christian Education Foundation, which manages an endowment fund for each of these Ontario Christian schools:
- Clinton and District Christian School(Clinton)
- Immanuel Christian School(Aylmer)
- Woodstock Christian Elementary School(Woodstock)
- London Christian Elementary School(London)
- London District Christian Secondary School(London)
- St. Thomas Community Christian School(St. Thomas)
- Strathroy Community Christian School(Strathroy)